Programs > Brochure
IFSA-Butler Australian National University
Canberra, Australia (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||Luther applicants only|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English||Minimum GPA:||2.8|
|Class Standing:||2-Sophomore, 3-Junior, 4-Senior||Housing:||Residence Hall, Student responsibility|
|Program Type:||Off-Campus Study||Areas of Study:||Aboriginal Studies, American Studies, Anthropology, Art, Art History, Asian Studies, Astronomy, Biochemistry, Biology, Botany, Business, Chemistry, Communications, Computer Science, Ecology, Economics, Engineering, English, Environmental Studies, Film, French, Geography, German, History, Italian, Math/Statistics, Music, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Religion/Theology, Russian, Sociology, Theater/Drama, Zoology|
Study Abroad in AUSTRALIA with IFSA
Australian National University
About the Program
Living in the nation's capital, students at ANU raved about the clean air, the fantastic bike track along the river, and the political vibe of this city. The campus has a quieter, more studious feel than many, due to its large post graduate population. ANU also has a Research School of Physics & Engineering, which performs research at the cutting edge of a wide range of disciplines, and some of the best museums and galleries this country has to offer.
Canberra is the capital city of Australia. Vibrant and diverse, the city is centered 90 minutes form the coast and 90 minutes from the ski areas. Canberra is home to social and cultural treasures including the National Gallery of Australia and the National Museum of Australia.
• Study at one of Australia's most prestigious universities, consistently ranked among the top 50 universities in the world
• A parkland campus located in the heart of Australia's capital city with access to museums and monuments
• Ideal program for students interested in research-led education; ANIP interns complete a major research report while placed within a legislative, public service or nongovernment organization
• Students learn and study alongside world leading scholars
• All housing has excellent facilities and provides a full schedule of social, musical and athletic activities
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about the Australian National University's program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Calendar Year||2018-2019||31-DEC-2018 **||Rolling Admission||07-FEB-2018||19-NOV-2018|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.