Programs > Brochure
IFSA- Flinders University
Adelaide, Australia (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||Luther applicants only|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English||Minimum GPA:||2.5|
|Class Standing:||2-Sophomore, 3-Junior, 4-Senior||Housing:||Apartments, Residence Hall, Student responsibility|
|Program Type:||Off-Campus Study||Areas of Study:||Aboriginal Studies, American Studies, Asian Studies, Biology, Business, Chemistry, Chinese, Computer Science, Creative Writing, Criminology, Economics, Education, Engineering, English, Environmental Studies, Film, French, Geography, German, Greek, History, Italian, Japanese, Latin American Studies, Law, Marine Science, Math/Statistics, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Religion/Theology, Sociology, Spanish, Studio Art, Theater/Drama|
Study Abroad in AUSTRALIA with IFSA
About the Program
Just 20 minutes to the beach or 45 minutes to downtown Adelaide, Flinders is where you're likely to have a koala living in the tree outside your bedroom! Colorful birds and native animals in one of the best wine regions in Australia create a beautiful backdrop for your studies. Take progressive and innovative classes with experts and leaders in the areas of science, mathematics and technology in the new Tonsley development, making industry connections to last a lifetime!
Adelaide ranks as one of the Most Livable Cities in the World. Known as the Gateway to the Outback, Adelaide offers the best of cosmopolitan city life with the friendliness of a small university town. Enjoy a lively cultural scene with visual and performing arts, galleries, museums and festivals.
- Study at an Australian university with a reputation for academic excellence and inspiring world-class research, industry connections and global partnerships
- Spacious, green campuses with panoramic views, modern state-of-the-art buildings, including an on-campus gym and fitness center and playing fields for all major sports and two modern, indoor sports center
- Live and learn only nine miles from the center of Adelaide, consistently rated one of the most liveable cities in the world
- The smaller campus population provides an opportunity to engage with Australian students and immerse yourself in Aussie culture
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about the Flinders University program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Calendar Year||2018-2019||31-DEC-2018 **||Rolling Admission||11-FEB-2018||19-NOV-2018|
|Academic Year||2019-2020||01-MAR-2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.