Programs > Brochure
IFSA- Murdoch University
Perth, Australia (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||Luther applicants only|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English||Minimum GPA:||2.6|
|Class Standing:||2-Sophomore, 3-Junior, 4-Senior||Housing:||Apartments, Student responsibility|
|Program Type:||Off-Campus Study||Areas of Study:||Aboriginal Studies, Asian Studies, Biology, Business, Chemistry, Communications, Creative Writing, Economics, Education, Engineering, English, Environmental Studies, Film, History, Journalism, Law, Marine Science, Math/Statistics, Media Studies, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Religion/Theology, Sociology, Theater/Drama, Women's Studies, Zoology|
Study Abroad in AUSTRALIA with IFSA
About the Program
Murdoch University is a place where free-thinkers come to succeed. Located in Perth, the most isolated city in the world, Murdoch prides itself in doing things differently from other universities, and embraces the power of sharing ideas and finding new ways of thinking. State-of-the-art teaching facilities are available for a diverse and multicultural student population. Murdoch's campus is a great place for studying, making friends, and engaging in Australian life.
Perth has more hours of sunshine than any other capital city in Australia. The city offers a relaxed but sophisticated lifestyle with a booming arts and culinary scene, with many independent venues offering a great selection of cultural entertainment. Enjoy many historical parks and gardens, green open spaces with public art and water features and a large shopping district with a wide variety of cafes, restaurants, upscale boutiques, department stores, authentic Australian merchandise and duty-free shops
- A national reputation for excellence across teaching, research and student satisfaction
- Veterinary and animal science students often find courses in this program that can be difficult to find elsewhere
- Murdoch offers an optional 10-day excursion (at an additional cost) into the outback, allowing you to experience parts of Australia you wouldn't otherwise be able to visit
- Enjoy a 560-acre campus in a beautiful bush environment with fantastic green spaces, yet just 15 minutes from Perth's city center, ten minutes to "Freo," the port city and beaches of Fremantle, and a 2-hour drive to the wine region
- On-campus food outlets, banking outlets, gymnasium, student union, travel center, hairdresser, bookshop, gift store, health and counseling service, and extensive library
- Get involved with local students through an active students' guild that sponsors a wide range of cultural, social and sporting events, as well as clubs and organizations
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about the Murdoch University program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Calendar Year||2018-2019||31-DEC-2018 **||Rolling Admission||16-FEB-2018||25-NOV-2018|
|Academic Year||2019-2020||01-MAR-2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.