Programs > Brochure
IFSA - University of Melbourne
Melbourne, Australia (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||Luther applicants only|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English||Minimum GPA:||3.0|
|Class Standing:||2-Sophomore, 3-Junior, 4-Senior||Housing:||Apartments, Residence Hall, Student responsibility|
|Program Type:||Off-Campus Study||Areas of Study:||Accounting, Advertising, African Studies, Agriculture, American Studies, Anthropology, Arabic, Archaeology, Architecture, Art History, Asian Studies, Biochemistry, Biology, Botany, Business, Chemistry, Child Development, Chinese, Classical Studies, Communications, Computer Science, Creative Writing, Criminology, Culture, Dance, Earth Science, Ecology, Economics, Education, Engineering, English, Entrepreneurship, Environmental Studies, European Studies, Finance, Fine Arts, Forestry, French, Gender Studies, Geography, Geology, German, Health Science, History, Human Rights, International Business, International Relations, International Studies, Italian, Jewish Studies, Journalism, Law, Linguistics, Literature, Management, Marine Science, Marketing, Math/Statistics, Media Studies, Middle Eastern Studies, Molecular Biology, Music, Neuroscience, Other Language & Literature, Peace & Conflict Studies, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Public Health, Religion/Theology, Social Policy & Administration, Social Work, Sociology, Spanish, Theater/Drama, Urban Studies, Women's Studies, Zoology|
Study Abroad in Australia
University of Melbourne
About the Program
Study at Australia's #1 university in the heart of the world's most livable city. Arts and culture imbues Melbourne's many laneways, markets, arcades and neighborhoods. Melbournians love coffee and food and love to be out and about. This is one of Australia's leading higher education institutions, with top ten world rankings in education, law, linguistics, psychology, accounting and finance, and medicine.
Melbourne is a great combination of ultramodern development and 19th-century architecture. Known as the Arts capital of Australia, the city is filled with theatres, concert venues, galleries and arts events, an a thriving local music scene.
- One of Australia's leading research and higher education institutions with select research options for students in the sciences
- Melbourne was recently voted most livable city for the 7th year in a row!
- Six subject areas (education, law, linguistics, psychology, accounting and finance, and medicine) are ranked in the top ten in the 2013 QS World University Rankings
- Access on-campus amenities such as health services, post office, banks, restaurants, cafes, bistros, food cooperative, pharmacy, dental service, hair salon, news agent, bookstore, computer store, travel agent, cinema, theatres, art galleries, and stalls selling fruits, vegetables, clothing and general merchandise
- An energetic and active student union that sponsors concerts, speakers and cultural events Union House, the hub of campus social life and home to many of the 160 clubs and societies
- Great indoor and outdoor athletic facilities, including a mountain lodge
- Most classes are organized around a core series of lectures and tutorials, while students work independently on research projects and essays
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about the University of Melbourne program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Calendar Year||2021-2022||31-DEC-2021 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Fall||2022||01-MAR-2022 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.