Programs > Brochure
IFSA - University of New South Wales
Sydney, Australia (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||Luther applicants only|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English||Minimum GPA:||2.8|
|Class Standing:||2-Sophomore, 3-Junior, 4-Senior||Housing:||Apartments, Residence Hall, Student responsibility|
|Program Type:||Off-Campus Study||Areas of Study:||Accounting, Advertising, Agriculture, Anthropology, Archaeology, Architecture, Art, Art History, Asian Studies, Astronomy, Biochemistry, Biology, Botany, Business, Chemistry, Child Development, Chinese, Communications, Computer Science, Creative Writing, Criminology, Culture, Dance, Earth Science, Ecology, Economics, Education, Engineering, English, Entrepreneurship, Environmental Studies, European Studies, Fashion Design, Fashion Merchandising, Film, Finance, Fine Arts, French, Gender Studies, Geography, Geology, German, Health Science, History, Human Resources Management, Human Rights, Interior Design, International Business, International Relations, International Studies, Italian, Jewish Studies, Latin American Studies, Law, Linguistics, Literature, Management, Marine Science, Marketing, Math/Statistics, Media Studies, Music, Neuroscience, Other Language & Literature, Philosophy, Photography, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Public Health, Public Relations, Religion/Theology, Social Work, Sociology, Spanish, Studio Art, Textile Design, Theater/Drama, Urban Studies, Women's Studies|
Study Abroad in AUSTRALIA
University of New South Wales
About the Program
Just a stone's throw from the stunning Coogee Beach and the historically beautiful Coogee to Bondi walk, this modern university has an outstanding academic reputation and fantastic facilities. Most students live in residential colleges with vibrant social and inter sports programs, and only 20 minutes by bus to Downtown Sydney.
Sydney is known as the "World's Friendliest City". Renowned for it's multicultural flavor the city has many distinct neighborhoods with a huge range of lifestyles and cultures. Sydney is home to the famous Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbor Bridge.
- Live and learn in Sydney at one of the best universities in Australia, known as "Australia's most international campus"
- High faculty-to-student ratio ensures personal attention
- Gain valuable experience through an internship program that combines a workplace assignment with a substantial research project
- World-class performing arts facilities as well as recreation center with pool, gymnasium, squash and tennis courts and a variety of activities from aerobics to weight lifting
- An active students union that sponsors events and more than 50 student clubs and societies
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about the University of New South Wales program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://email@example.com
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Calendar Year||2021-2022||31-DEC-2021 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.