Programs > Brochure
IFSA- University of Western Australia
Perth, Australia (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||Luther applicants only|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English||Minimum GPA:||3.0|
|Housing:||Apartments, Residence Hall, Student responsibility||Program Type:||Off-Campus Study|
|Areas of Study:||Aboriginal Studies, Anthropology, Architecture, Art, Asian Studies, Biochemistry, Biology, Botany, Business, Chemistry, Chinese, Communications, Computer Science, Creative Writing, Economics, Engineering, English, Environmental Studies, French, Geography, German, History, Italian, Japanese, Law, Marine Science, Math/Statistics, Music, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Women's Studies, Zoology|
Study Abroad in AUSTRALIA with IFSA
University of Western Australia
About the Program
UWA will suit independent and curious students who want to stay off the beaten track and explore life in the stunning, yet isolated city in the world, Perth. The city offers a relaxed, and funky lifestyle with the beach just minutes away from the city center. UWA is the oldest and most prestigious university in Western Australia. UWA is a research-intensive university, meaning that students can take part in research projects in various roles.
Perth offers more hours of sunshine than any other capital city in Australia. The city offers a relaxed but sophisticated lifestyle amid historical parks and gardens, green open spaces with public art and water features. A booming arts and culinary scene with many independent venues offering a great selection of cultural entertainment.
- Perth is a great location for students who want an immersive experience on a small program at a big university
- Live and study alongside Australian students
- Enjoy the best of city and campus life on a beautiful campus with open courtyards and Mediterranean-style architecture, about three miles from the city center
- Gain valuable experience through the internship program — work with community/government/non-profit organizations in Perth and gain academic credit
- Local arts venues accommodate some of the city's most celebrated cultural events and great facilities for sports and recreation, including a gymnasium, fitness center, two swimming pools, and courts for squash and tennis
- An active students' guild runs on-campus food and drink outlets, organizes student entertainment and supports a full range of social, cultural and athletic clubs and societies
- Vast course offerings and a hands-on approach to learning
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about the University of Western Australia's program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Calendar Year||2018-2019||31-DEC-2018 **||Rolling Admission||13-FEB-2018||26-NOV-2018|
|Academic Year||2019-2020||01-MAR-2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.