Programs > Brochure
IFSA-Butler University of Leeds
Leeds, United Kingdom (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||Luther applicants only|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English||Minimum GPA:||3.0|
|Housing:||Residence Hall, Student responsibility||Program Type:||Off-Campus Study|
|Areas of Study:||Arabic, Art, Art History, Asian Studies, Astronomy, Biochemistry, Biology, Business, Chemistry, Communications, Computer Science, Creative Writing, Dance, Economics, Education, Engineering, English, Environmental Studies, French, Geography, German, Greek, History, Italian, Jewish Studies, Journalism, Latin, Law, Math/Statistics, Music, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Religion/Theology, Russian, Sciences, Social Policy & Administration, Sociology, Spanish, Theater/Drama|
Study Abroad in ENGLAND with IFSA
University of Leeds
About the Program
The city of Leeds bustles with energy and the university's location in the city center means you'll feel it too! Whether your passion drives you to start a business, explore the culinary world, or learn code, the University of Leeds has classes that will help you meet your goals.
Two hours north of London, Leeds has seen over a decade of redevelopment and is known for its shopping, nightlife, universities and sports. Leeds is an attractive city with Georgian, Victorian, 20th, 21st centruy architecute and many museums cafes and theatres to visit.
- Study at one of the largest universities in Britain with an amazing selection of courses and departments and an international reputation for excellent teaching and research
- The University of Leeds is a member of the prestigious Russell Group of major research universities in the United Kingdom
- Attend classes on a self-contained campus with bars, food outlets, shops, a bank and supermarket
- Take advantage of one of the best student unions in the country with more than 50 sports clubs and 250 societies
- Enjoy and exceptional choice of studies across 50 departments and centers, including one of the few food science programs in the U.K.
- Strong program for STEM students, especially engineering
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about the University of Leeds program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://email@example.com
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Academic Year||2019-2020||01-MAR-2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.