Programs > Brochure
IFSA - University of Sussex (Summer)
Brighton, United Kingdom (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||Luther applicants only|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English||Minimum GPA:||2.5|
|Class Standing:||2-Sophomore, 3-Junior, 4-Senior||Housing:||Residence Hall|
|Program Type:||Off-Campus Study||Areas of Study:||Anthropology, Biology, Culture, Economics, Education, English, Entrepreneurship, Environmental Studies, European Studies, Finance, Fine Arts, Gender Studies, Health Science, History, International Business, Management, Media Studies, Philosophy, Physics, Public Health, Sociology, Studio Art, Theater/Drama, Women's Studies|
University of Sussex, Summer Program
About the Program
Pick and choose or hone in on your favorite subject at the University of Sussex. This university offers an impressive range of courses across many subjects. Find your favorite reading spot on this environmentally award-winning campus, explore the surrounding South Downs National Park, or stroll by the sea at the famous Brighton Pier.
Brighton is a graceful, cosmopolitan seaside resort with a liberal attitude. Full of life and entertainment options this is a great city for art lovers. With many quaint shops and bizarre stores, students will find some of the best shopping south of London. Take advantage of Brighton's ideal location for trips across the English Channel to explore mainland Europe.
- Sussex has an international reputation for top quality research and innovative styles of teaching with a wide variety of academic offerings meant to be mixed and matched from several departments
- The university is organized into schools of study, which bring together related subject areas and provide academic, social, and advising services
- Program is especially good for STEM majors — Life Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics and Technology modules are all designed and delivered by Sussex faculty
- Participate in the Student Life Programme on campus, including activities, excursions, social events, and tours to nearby Brighton, voted the happiest city in the U.K. for students
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs. IFSA accepts transfers of financial aid for payment of program fees. Explore how to fund your study abroad plans at IFSA-Butler.org/scholarships.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about the University of Sussex (Summer) program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800.858.0229 or email@example.com
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
|Dates / Deadlines:|