Programs > Brochure
London, United Kingdom (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||Luther applicants only|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English||Minimum GPA:||3.0|
|Housing:||Apartments, Student responsibility||Program Type:||Off-Campus Study|
|Areas of Study:||Dance, Music|
Study Abroad in ENGLAND with IFSA
Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
About the Program
Join a vibrant community of artists when you study abroad at Trinity Laban. The program in contemporary dance will help you shape your artistic practice and find your voice through a combination of theory, fundamentals, and technique.
One of the most cosmopolitan, hip cities in the the world. A major global city with atmosphere of sophistication, with remarkable cultural, historic artistic, political and intellectual offerings. A diverse population with more than 300 languages spoken within the city
- One of few opportunities to study dance and choreography as a study abroad student
- Study on a campus with an international reputation in choreographic and technique teaching as well as academic contributions to the study of dance
- Enjoy state-of-the-art facilities, including 13 fully equipped dance studios; a dance, health and Pilates body-conditioning facility; and a specialist media, information and resource center
- Students can participate in conservatory's dance company, Transitions
- Year-long students live and learn near Greenwich Park, home to Royal Observatory, Maritime Museum, and the Meridian Line; fall students live in central London and commute to campus
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Fall||2019||01-MAR-2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Academic Year||2019-2020||01-MAR-2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.