Programs > Brochure
IFSA - University of the Arts, London - Semester Program
London, United Kingdom (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||Luther applicants only|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English||Minimum GPA:||3.0|
|Class Standing:||2-Sophomore, 3-Junior, 4-Senior||Housing:||Residence Hall|
|Program Type:||Off-Campus Study||Areas of Study:||Advertising, Art, Communications, Fashion Design, Fashion Merchandising, Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Journalism, Marketing, Media Studies, Photography, Public Relations, Textile Design, Urban Studies|
STUDY ABROAD IN ENGLAND
University of the Arts, London - Semester Program
About the Program
Europe’s largest university for art, design, fashion, and communications is a great choice for any aspiring artist. You’ll work closely with faculty who are active artists, designers and communications professionals, in the studio or in classes.
- Spend a semester studying at one of the world’s most prestigious art colleges, with a rich legacy spanning more than 150 years in the creative heart of London.
- Choose a core module in your area of interest along with other classes led by amazing faculty who are active artists, and professionals.
- Take advantage of the close, working relationships faculty members have with the arts, design, fashion, and media industries of the U.K.
- Constituent colleges within UAL for this program include Camberwell College of Arts, Central Saint Martins, Chelsea College of Arts, and London College of Fashion.
One of the most cosmopolitan, hip cities in the the world. A major global city with atmosphere of sophistication, with remarkable cultural, historic artistic, political and intellectual offerings. A diverse population with more than 300 languages spoken within the city.
Afford Your Journey
Grants, financial aid, credit card payments and more are available. IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs, and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about the University of the Arts, London - Semester program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your IFSA Program Advisor at 800.858.0229 or email@example.com
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Fall||2022||01-MAR-2022 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.