Programs > Brochure
IFSA - Ulster University
Belfast, United Kingdom; Jackson, United States; Newtownabbey, United Kingdom (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||Luther applicants only|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English||Minimum GPA:||3.0|
|Class Standing:||2-Sophomore, 3-Junior, 4-Senior||Housing:||Apartments, Residence Hall, Student responsibility|
|Program Type:||Off-Campus Study||Areas of Study:||Accounting, Advertising, American Studies, Architecture, Biology, Business, Chinese, Communications, Computer Science, Culture, Economics, Engineering, English, Environmental Studies, European Studies, Fashion Design, Fashion Merchandising, Film, Finance, Fine Arts, French, Geography, German, Graphic Design, Health Science, History, Hospitality Management, Law, Management, Marketing, Math/Statistics, Media Studies, Music, Photography, Political Science, Public Health, Public Relations, Social Policy & Administration, Social Work, Sociology, Spanish, Studio Art, Textile Design, Theater/Drama|
Study Abroad in NORTHERN IRELAND
About the Program
At Ulster, you will learn of a country that used peaceful reconciliation to overcome conflicting visions of national identity. Whether you're pursuing a concentration in Peace & Conflict Studies, Irish Studies, or Irish Cultural Studies; or simply taking classes in your major, the atmosphere will inspire you.
About Campus Locations
- Belfast: The capital city of Northern Ireland, the city is located on the banks of River Lagan on the east coast of Ireland and is the largest city in Northern Ireland.
- Coleraine: The campus located in an area known as the Triangle consisting of Coleraine and the nearby coastal resorts of Portrush and Portstewart
- Jordanstown: the largest of Ulster's campuses, located just seven miles north of Belfast.
- Magee: Located in the North West of Northern Ireland just a short distance for County Donegal, Derry-Londonderry is ideally situated for exploring Ireland's most dramatic landscapes.
- Wide variety of courses available
- Four campuses focused on different areas (Belfast — fine arts; Jordanstown — sciences; Coleraine — many subjects; Magee — Peace & Conflict, music, and drama/theatre
- Ulster offers program concentrations in Peace and Conflict, Irish Studies and Irish Cultural studies and you can earn an advanced certificate for completing a specific track of study
- Ulster University is part of the Rapid Response program, so you'll hear about your acceptance within five business days!
IFSA Scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs.
Take the Next Step
- Visit our website for more information about our Ulster University program, including courses, co-curricular activities, student housing, and previous internship placements (if applicable)
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://email@example.com
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46278
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Fall||2022||01-MAR-2022 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.