With its close proximity to the Great Barrier Reef and surrounding tropical savannahs, bushlands and rainforest, James Cook's campus is a breathtaking sample of Australia's rich environment. Science courses make sure to take advantage of the environment with fieldwork components.
There is an extensive range of course offerings, including an internationally renowned marine biology program. Special offerings include cultural heritage management and Asia-Pacific community development.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.