Located in the colorful, culturally rich Spanish region of Andalusia, Granada is a vibrant city with rich culture. This program can accommodate anyone, regardless of proficiency in Spanish, whether beginner or advanced.
Courses are taught at either the Arcadia Granada Center or the Centro De Lenguas Modernas at the University of Granada.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.