Spend your summer studying at the innovative Pontifica Universidad Católica de Valparaíso (PUCV), which offers a variety of Spanish language and culture courses depending on your level of Spanish. Lectures and class time are supplemented and enriched by excursions and site visits to relevant institutions, towns, and neighborhoods where Chile's development trajectory can be evidenced first hand. You'll get to know the beautiful streets of Valparaíso, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and meet the people of this vibrant and artistic country.
Homestays with local Chilean families is one of the program's highlights, as it helps you immerse yourself in the local culture and practice your Spanish language skills.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.