This exciting four-week long summer program is packed full of academic and experiential learning both inside and outside the classroom. This program is taught in cooperation with our academic partner, the University of Havana and its Centro de Estudios Hemisfericos y sobre Estados Unidos (CEHSEU - Center for Hemispheric and U.S. Studies). You'll enroll in two courses, which focus on Cuban and U.S. relations and Spanish language. All courses are taught in English except for the Spanish language classes.
You can take advantage of experiential education outside the classroom with Arcadia led excursions and co-curricular activities to help you immerse yourself in the rich, unique culture of Cuba.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.