|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||Luther applicants only|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English||Minimum GPA:||3.0|
|Class Standing:||2-Sophomore||Housing:||Residence Hall|
|Program Type:||Off-Campus Study||Areas of Study:||Anthropology, Art History, Computer Science, Culture, Design, Education, English, Entrepreneurship, Film, Fine Arts, History, International Relations, Liberal Arts, Literature, Media Studies, Music, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Theater/Drama|
Motivated, creative thinkers eager to immerse themselves in London university life are invited to advance their academics at CIEE’s partner school, Goldsmiths, University of London. Surrounded by London’s must-see art, music, theater, and fashion, students focus their studies in one of 18 academic departments at Goldsmiths. All courses are complemented with CIEE excursions beyond the city to enhance intercultural understanding.
a prominent London university known for teaching excellence and innovation.
GET TO KNOW OTHER PARTS OF THE UK
with guided excursions that reveal more than most tourists typically see.
FIND NEW INSPIRATION
in a diverse urban environment with palpable creative energy.
Excursions & Activities
- Experience London’s highlights like the Houses of Parliament, the Tower of London, the British Museum, East London’s street art scene, and more.Experience contemporary London entertainment by attending sporting events, concerts, and theatre.
- Join students from all over the world through campus clubs and societies.
- Take advantage of state-of-the art fitness facilities, or get out on the rugby and football fields, learn aikido, and more.
- See what’s new at one of Goldsmiths many art, textile, and design shows.
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Orientation – an introduction to British culture, your academic program, and the city, plus practical information about living in your host city
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Cultural and/or Co-curricular Activities
- Excursions and/or Study Tours
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Fall||2022||01-MAR-2022 **||Rolling Admission||04-JAN-2022||21-JUN-2022|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.