|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||Luther applicants only|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English||Minimum GPA:||2.75|
|Program Type:||Off-Campus Study||Areas of Study:||Aboriginal Studies, Acting/Performance Art, Art, Asian Studies, Biology, Business, Chemistry, Communications, Computer Science, Culture, Design, Developmental Sciences, Earth Science, Ecology, Economics, Education, Engineering, English, Environmental Studies, Film, Gender Studies, Geography, Health & Human Services, Health Science, History, International Relations, Internships, Journalism, Law, Liberal Arts, Linguistics, Literature, Marine Science, Math/Statistics, Media Studies, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Public Health, Sciences, Sociology, Studio Art, Theater/Drama, Urban Design, Urban Studies, Women's Studies|
CIEE Arts and Sciences Program in Wollongong, Australia
Wollongong is a relaxed beachside city 60 minutes from Sydney – but its university is anything but laid back. Researchers there are fabricating new materials, using scientific methods to recreate how Neanderthals communicated, and determining what’s to blame for the extinction of one of Australia’s marsupials. On CIEE’s Arts and Sciences program, you’ll take cutting-edge classes with some of these fascinating professors. Outside of class, you’ll experience the many wonders Australia has to offer during excursions, cultural activities, and more.
Study abroad in Wollongong and you will:
- Enjoy a friendly, beautiful campus close to beaches and Sydney
- Choose from a host of academic fields of study including communications, engineering, Earth sciences, environmental sciences, psychology, biology, and education
- Take advantage of several health science course options including: nursing, exercise nutrition/dietetics, and community health
- Take part in a variety of CIEE excursions including a three-day bush walking trip to New South Wales, visits to the Sydney Opera House, and surfing lessons
- Receive on-site personal support and academic leadership from CIEE staff with advanced degrees in the field of experiential education
Find out more.
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Academic Year||2019-2020||01-MAR-2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.