|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||Luther applicants only|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English||Minimum GPA:||3.0|
|Class Standing:||2-Sophomore||Housing:||Apartments, Homestay, Residence Hall|
|Program Type:||Off-Campus Study||Areas of Study:||Accounting, Business, Communications, Culture, Economics, Finance, History, Human Resources Management, International Relations, Law, Management, Marketing|
As the start-up capital of Europe and home to multinational giants like Siemens, Berlin is an ideal place to study economics and the impact of global demands on business strategy, while improving your German language skills. As you choose from a range of English-taught classes and look inside German enterprises of all sorts and sizes, it's impossible to not be swept up in the energy pulsing through this global city.
BUILD A STRONGER KNOWLEDGE BASE
and sharpen your analytical skills at one of Germany's most innovative business schools.
GET A HANDLE
on the distinctive features of Berlin, German, and EU economics.
LIVE IN A THRIVING MULTICULTURAL NEIGHBORHOOD
with easy access to all of Berlin.
Excursions & Activities
- Get to know Berlin with a walking/biking/river tour.
- Take an inside-look at a range of businesses - from manufacturing facilities to small start-ups.
- Travel overnight to another economic and cultural hub like Hamburg, Frankfurt, Dresden, or Munich to visit companies and historic sites.
- See the stark contrast between the former West and East political and economic systems with a guided tour of Berlin, and visit the East Side Gallery, the Holocaust Memorial, or Tempelhof Airport Park.
- Explore the historic Reichstag building and the palaces in nearby Potsdam.
Peer support. German students introduce CIEE students to the campus and city through the Buddy Program.
Language support. In addition to your language classes at the Berlin School of Economics and Law, join CIEE's regular German-language activities such as conversation hours and film nights.
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Orientation – an introduction to German culture, your academic program, and the city, plus practical information about living in your host city
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Overnight excursions
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Fall||2022||01-MAR-2022 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.