Programs > Brochure
IFSA-Butler Engage Spain
Barcelona, Spain (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||Luther applicants only|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English, Spanish||Minimum GPA:||2.75|
|Class Standing:||2-Sophomore, 3-Junior, 4-Senior||Housing:||Apartments, Homestay, Residence Hall|
|Program Type:||Internship, Off-Campus Study||Areas of Study:||Architecture, Art, Business, Economics, European Studies, History, International Business, Politics, Spanish|
Study Abroad in SPAIN with IFSA
About the Program
While mountains overlook the sea, you soak up sunshine at a café, chatting with your local mentor and mapping the learning journey for your internship. You passively absorb different languages spoken by passersby as you discuss top political, social, economic, or cultural issues in Catalonia, Spain and Europe. Let the city be your classroom!
Barcelona is located in Northeastern Spain, along the Mediterranean Sea. With a student friendly environment and a beautiful Mediterranean climate, Barcelona is an old city, among the most charming in Europe. Enjoying some of Spain's best food to relaxing on the area's nearby beaches or visiting the Picasso museum, are just a few of the activities you will enjoy in this thriving city.
- Gain practical experience from an internship (available in a wide range of areas) in a leading European urban center
- A seminar with guest speakers, essays, and group discussions complement the student experience
- The Exploring Barcelona: Identity in a Multinational Society course will help deepen your understanding of and participation in the greater campus environment and Barcelona community
- No previous study of Spanish required
- Early application is recommended, as the program is capped at 30 students
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about the Engage Barcelona program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
|Dates / Deadlines:|