This program allows students to gain an understanding of New Zealand's and Australia's unique wilderness environments. Through field study, lectures and daily journaling, you will explore some of the most important and treasured natural areas in both countries.
Suited for all majors, this program will challenge you physically, as you hike and camp in the stunning landscapes of both countries. Your viewpoints and opinions will also be challenged as you engage with the influence of the wilderness experience on human behavior as well as its significance to the indigenous and contemporary societies in New Zealand and Australia.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.