|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English, French||Minimum GPA:||2.5|
|Housing:||Homestay||Program Type:||Off-Campus Study|
|Areas of Study:||Art History, Business, Culture, Economics, European Studies, French, History, International Relations, Political Science|
Explore business, economics, history, art and art history, international affairs, and culture while improving your French language skills in the picturesque south of France. Select from courses at CIEE’s partner schools, Toulouse Business School (TBS) and Institut Catholique de Toulouse (ICT), as well as CIEE Toulouse, all within walking distance of the city’s magnificent historical center. The option to take part in an internship offers students hands-on experience in international business. All courses are taught in English and are complemented with CIEE co-curricular activities and excursions beyond the city to enhance classroom learning and provide intercultural understanding.
AACSB and EQUIS Accreditation
Students take 5-8 credits of business classes offered in English at the Toulouse Business School (TBS). Additional business and other content area classes are available to students, predominantly in French, at the Institut Catholique de Toulouse (ICT is not AACSB nor EQUIS-accredited), as well as CIEE-administered classes. The required CIEE-administered French language and CIEE elective classes are not transcripted by TBS, nor are ICT classes.
STUDY AT FRANCE’S
top-ranked undergrad business school with international students.
to local companies around the vibrant university town.
USE THE RAIL SYSTEM
to explore the Mediterranean coast and the Pyrenees.
Excursions & Activities
- Visit the medieval city of Carcassonne, the city of Albi, go on a hike in the Pyrenees, or visit an organic farm in the Ariège department.
- Partner with local French students who will show you Toulouse’s most popular sites.
- Enjoy the pleasant year-round climate of Toulouse, while you visit the city’s historical district, monuments, and immigrant neighborhood.
- Take in a show at the Toulouse Capitole theater.
- Make new friends during a game of petanque, similar to bocce.
- Visit local companies around the vibrant university town.
Volunteering. Volunteer at a food bank, women’s shelter, primary or secondary school, or local independent movie theatre, tutor children after school, or work on an organic farm.
Internships. Immerse yourself in the French work environment as you build business skills and experience the nuances of working with people from different cultures.
- Some meals
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Cultural and/or Co-curricular Activities
- Excursions and/or Study Tours
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Fall||2022||01-MAR-2022 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.