Programs > Brochure
IFSA-Intermediate Language and Culture in Buenos Aires, Summer
Buenos Aires, Argentina (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Lang. of Instruction:||Spanish||Minimum GPA:||3.0|
|Housing:||Homestay||Program Type:||Off-Campus Study|
|Areas of Study:||Culture, Spanish||Language GPA:||3.0|
Study Abroad in ARGENTINA with IFSA
Advanced Language and Culture in Buenos Aires
About the Program
You studied a little Spanish, but want to take it to the next level? Need a few more credits to meet your language requirement? Advance your language skills in vibrant Buenos Aires. You'll love this coastal, cosmopolitan atmosphere so much, you won't realize how much Spanish you're learning every day!
About Buenos Aires
Located in Eastern Argentina, near the border of Uruguay, Buenos Aires is one of the most cosmopolitan societies in the world with a distinctly European Air. Known for its sophistication and culture with unparalleled opportunities to enjoy theatre, music, films an museums.
- An intensive intermediate Spanish program specially designed for IFSA students and located at the oldest public university in Argentina
- Convenient access to a dynamic city with unlimited things to see and do
- Take a 6-credit program course, Intermediate Spanish, is conducted in Spanish by Argentine faculty
- Academic tutors are available throughout the semester
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about the Intermediate Language and Culture program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
|Dates / Deadlines:|