Programs > Brochure
IFSA-Butler UC San Diego in Edinburgh, Summer
Edinburgh, United Kingdom (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English||Housing:||Residence Hall|
Study Abroad in SCOTLAND with IFSA
Enlightenment, Revolution, and Romanticism, in Edinburgh
University of California, San Diego
About the program
IFSA is pleased to offer this unique Global Seminar program to all U.S. universities in partnership with the University of California at San Diego. Non-UC San Diego students must apply through UC San Diego and are encouraged to contact Tonia Pizer by email or phone at 858-534-1123 with any questions regarding the program, its content or requirements.
Edinburgh is the capitol of Scotland and is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. Home to many film, music and cultural festival, including the International Festival and the Edinburgh Fringe, the larges arts festival in the world.
- The chance to live and study in one of Britain's most culturally rich cities for five weeks
- A unique opportunity to take UC San Diego courses in Scotland's beautiful setting
- Courses that focus on history, taught in the heart of historic Edinburgh
- Program balances coursework with field visits to important historical sites around Edinburgh
- Excursion to nearby Stirling and the National Wallace Monument commemorating the Scottish war hero known as Braveheart.
Take the next Step!
Visit our website for more information about Enlightenment, Revolution, and Romanticism program.
Contact your student Services manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
|Dates / Deadlines:|