Spend your semester exploring international food cultures with this unique program at the Umbra Institute in the medieval city of Perugia. You will take three courses in food studies, an Italian language course, and an elective of your choice. Each course includes a series of excursions and activities including guest lecturers, site visits, and hands-on experience.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.