Spend your summer conducting independent research in your STEM field of choice alongside Ireland's leading experts during this 8-week program. Earn six (6) research credits and gain a minimum of 240 contact hours.
A variety of innovative research projects are offered in key areas of study: biology, chemistry, computer science, geological sciences, and ecology. You will conduct your independent research alongside academics and Ph.D students with expertise in areas such as molecular biology, particle physics, synthetic chemistry, and data analysis.
You will engage in faculty supervised, hands-on research projects that will culminate in the preparation of a research paper and an oral presentation. In addition, you will be supported by the Arcadia Dublin Center and have access to University College Dublin's campus and its resources.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.