Programs > Brochure
IFSA- Design Thinking, Business and Liberal Arts
Barcelona, Spain (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English||Housing:||Apartments|
|Areas of Study:||Anthropology, Architecture, Art History, Business, Communications, Culture, Economics, Entrepreneurship, European Studies, Finance, Food Technology & Management, History, Hospitality Management, Human Resources Management, International Business, Linguistics, Management, Marketing, Media Studies, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Spanish, Women's Studies||Language GPA:||2.75|
Study Abroad in SPAIN
Design Thinking, Business and Liberal Arts
About the Program
Find yourself in Barcelona! This charming Catalan city will inspire and empower you to live your best life. Whether your passion for design, business or politics, the city of Barcelona holds important lessons to be learned for those curious enough to explore.
Barcelona is located in Northeastern Spain, along the Mediterranean Sea. With a student friendly environment and a beautiful Mediterranean climate, Barcelona is an old city, among the most charming in Europe. Enjoying some of Spain's best food to relaxing on the area's nearby beaches or visiting the Picasso museum, are just a few of the activities you will enjoy in this thriving city.
- Build your own curriculum with IFSA-taught courses and electives at the Universitat Autonoma Barcelona
- Develop your independence as you explore the easy to navigate city streets and live in your own apartment with international and American roommates
- Travel and see the rest of Europe in your free time - Paris, Rome, London, and Prague (and many more) are only a short and inexpensive flight or train away
- No language study is required, but we'll make sure you're ready with survival Catalan during orientation
- Jump start your career journey with an internship
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the next Step!
Visit our website for more information about our Design Thinking, Business and Liberal Arts program.
Contact your student Services manager at 800-858-0229 or http://email@example.com
Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
|Dates / Deadlines:|