Programs > Brochure
IFSA- Influence in Society in Business
Rome, Italy (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English||Housing:||Apartments|
|Program Type:||Internship, Off-Campus Study||Areas of Study:||Accounting, Anthropology, Communications, Criminology, Culture, Eastern European Studies, Economics, History, Hospitality Management, Human Resources Management, Human Rights, International Business, International Relations, International Studies, Italian, Management, Political Science, Religion/Theology, Sociology, Urban Studies|
Study Abroad in ITALY
INFLUENCE in Society in Business
About the Program
If you're ready to start exploring, this is the program for you! While making Rome your home, you'll feel empowered to take a seat at the table and find your voice among other influencers. Courses and internships are designed to prepare you for your future role in local and global networks.
Rome is a cosmopolitan city who's history spans 28 centuries, making it one of the oldest continuously occupied sites in Europe. Rome is ranked as the 14th most visited city in the world. Rome is a blend of culture and history with a vibrant street and nightlife, restaurants and beauty.
- Walk by ancient Roman city walls, stop for a quick espresso, and admire spectacular works of art-all on your way to class
- Choose from a variety of IFSA-taught courses in English that fulfill common requirements in business and the social sciences
- Share weekly homemade dinners and conversation with an Italian host family while living independently in student apartments
- Develop your intercultural and professional skills with an exciting internship designed for you in Italy's capital city
- Talk openly with Rome's influencers in diverse fields and learn about the forces that influenced their passions and careers
- Explore common intellectual dilemmas from Roman history and today where your courses and activities intersect
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the next Step!
Visit our website for more information about our Influence in Society and Business program.
Contact your student Services manager at 800-858-0229 or http://email@example.com
Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
|Dates / Deadlines:|