Programs > Brochure
IFSA - University College Dublin
Dublin, Ireland (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English||Minimum GPA:||2.8|
|Class Standing:||2-Sophomore, 3-Junior, 4-Senior||Housing:||Apartments, Student responsibility|
|Program Type:||Off-Campus Study||Areas of Study:||Accounting, Agriculture, American Studies, Anthropology, Archaeology, Architecture, Art History, Asian Studies, Astronomy, Biochemistry, Biology, Botany, Business, Chemistry, Child Development, Chinese, Classical Studies, Computer Science, Criminology, Culture, Earth Science, Ecology, Economics, Education, Engineering, English, Entrepreneurship, Environmental Studies, European Studies, Finance, Forestry, French, Gender Studies, Geography, Geology, German, Greek, History, Human Rights, International Business, International Relations, International Studies, Italian, Law, Linguistics, Literature, Management, Marketing, Math/Statistics, Molecular Biology, Music, Neuroscience, Other Language & Literature, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Public Health, Social Policy & Administration, Sociology, Spanish, Theater/Drama, Urban Studies, Women's Studies, Zoology|
Study Abroad in IRELAND
University College Dublin
About this Program
There is something for everyone at UCD - Ireland's largest and most international campus. Spring into the humanities, sharpen your global business knowledge, conduct scientific research in cutting-edge facilities, and dig into pre-professional programs. Immerse yourself in a new culture as you traverse an exciting new academic setting!
Dublin, the capitol city of Ireland is a thriving cultural center where you will find galleries and museums as well as theaters, shops, pubs, restaurants and an abundance of character.
- Ireland's largest and most richly diversified university, ranked among the top 1 percent of universities worldwide, ranked 1st in Ireland for 40 subjects
- Located in Dublin with quick access to the city center
- Multiple options for STEM students, including clinical placements for pre-med and nursing and midwifery students; group-research focused Science and Business classes; and a state of the art Science Centre
- A research-intensive institution with new research-group focused modules in science and business and teaching
- An active Student Union that sponsors sports matches, films, concerts, parties and other social events as well as more than 100 campus clubs, a huge part of UCD's social life
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the next Step!
Visit our website for more information about our University College Dublin program.
Contact your student Services manager at 800-858-0229 or http://email@example.com
Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|