Programs > Brochure
IFSA- University of Sussex Summer Program
Brighton, United Kingdom (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English||Minimum GPA:||2.5|
|Housing:||Residence Hall||Program Type:||Off-Campus Study|
|Areas of Study:||American Studies, Anthropology, Art, Biology, Business, Chemistry, Creative Writing, Economics, English, Film, History, International Studies, Media Studies, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Religion/Theology, Sociology, Theater/Drama|
Study Abroad in ENGLAND
University of Sussex, Summer Program
About the Program
Pick and choose or hone in on your favorite subject at the University of Sussex. This university offers an impressive range of courses across many subjects. Find your favorite reading spot on this contained campus or stroll by the sea at the famous Brighton Pier.
Brighton is a graceful, cosmopolitan seaside resort with a liberal attitude. Full of life and entertainment options this is a great city for art lovers. With many quaint shops and bizarre stores, students will find some of the best shopping south of London. Take advantage of Brighton's ideal location for trips across the English Channel to explore mainland Europe.
- Sussex has an international reputation for top quality research and innovative styles of teaching with a wide variety of academic offerings meant to be mixed and matched from several departments
- The university is organized into schools of study, which bring together related subject areas and provide academic, social and advising services
- Enjoy sports facilities and club activities for more unusual sports such as aikido, canoeing, parachuting and windsurfing
- Program is especially good for STEM majors
- Enjoy easy access to downtown Brighton, four miles away, and its twin city of Hove and it is seaside
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about the University of Sussex, Summer program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
|Dates / Deadlines:|