Programs > Brochure
IFSA- Victoria University of Wellington
Wellington, New Zealand (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English||Minimum GPA:||2.7|
|Housing:||Apartments, Residence Hall, Student responsibility||Program Type:||Off-Campus Study|
|Areas of Study:||Anthropology, Architecture, Art History, Asian Studies, Biology, Business, Chemistry, Chinese, Communications, Computer Science, Creative Writing, Criminology, Ecology, Economics, Education, English, Environmental Studies, Film, French, Geography, History, Italian, Japanese, Marine Science, Math/Statistics, Media Studies, Music, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Religion/Theology, Social Policy & Administration, Sociology, Spanish, Theater/Drama, Women's Studies|
Study Abroad in NEW ZEALAND
Victoria University of Wellington
About this program
Nestled in the heart of New Zealand's hilly capital city is a vibrant campus with an award-winning International leadership program. Here not only will you be encouraged academically but you will find yourself living in a diverse, artsy, cosmopolitan city home to more cafés and bars per capita than even New York City.
Wellington is the capital city and second most populous urban area in New Zealand. A vibrant, cosmopolitan city located at the south-western tip of the North Island.
- Live and learn in a compact, cosmopolitan and vibrant academic setting
- Business students study at an AACSB accredited business program
- Participate in the Victoria International Leadership Program (VILP), an academically-oriented extracurricular program focused on themes of international leadership, cross-cultural communication, global connectedness and sustainability—the first program of its kind in New Zealand
- An active student union and more than 90 cultural, social and athletic clubs to choose from
- Get to know local students through the International Buddy Programme
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step
- Visit our website for more information about our Victoria University program, including courses, co-curricular activities, student housing, and internship information (if applicable)
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://email@example.com
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Calendar Year||2021-2022||31-DEC-2021 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.