|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||Luther applicants only|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English||Minimum GPA:||2.5|
|Housing:||Apartments, Residence Hall||Areas of Study:||Business, Communications, Economics, European Studies, History, International Relations, Journalism, Management, Marketing, Political Science|
CIEE Global Internship programs are built just for you! All our locations offer a wide range of internship opportunities across a diverse set of industries. When you apply, we work directly with you to find an internship that suits your unique needs and professional goals. Internships are competitive and confirmed upon a successful interview. You will have an edge on the competition because CIEE helps you navigate the internship interview process. CIEE staff offer constructive resume revisions and provide you with the tools to succeed in your interview. Learn more about our personalized placement process.
From its evocative landmarks to its vibrant art and dining, Berlin is one of the world’s most remarkable cities. Take advantage of all this trendy city has to offer as you participate in a full-time, English language internship matched to your individual skills and interests.
WORK IN EUROPE'S LARGEST ECONOMY
and international hub for start-ups and tech companies
SAMPLE BERLIN'S ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT
through the eclectic food scene with local and sustainable ingredients, supper clubs and food festivals
LIVE IN A YOUNG, VIBRANT CITY
with residents from over 186 countries, world-renowned architecture, efficient public transportation, and open-minded, English-speaking locals
Excursions & Activities
- Get to know your peers by participating in local activities like going to the open-air cinema, taking a riverboat cruise, or playing soccer
- Visit the multitude of universities, research institutes, museums, and historical sites to expand your understanding of Berlin culture
- Explore the arts scene with trips to local galleries, film festivals, concerts, and theater performances
- Take advantage of resume help and interviewing skills based on local business culture
- Explore the professional working world of Berlin through organizational site visits, industry networking events, and guest lectures
- Participate in workshops that will help you make the most of your internship
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Pre-departure online orientation and optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Cultural and/or Co-curricular Activities
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Fall||2022||01-MAR-2022 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.