|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||Luther applicants only|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English||Minimum GPA:||2.5|
|Class Standing:||2-Sophomore||Housing:||Hostel, Residence Hall|
|Program Type:||Off-Campus Study||Areas of Study:||Anthropology, Art History, Business, Communications, Culture, Environmental Studies, European Studies, Gender Studies, History, International Relations, Literature, Media Studies, Philosophy, Polish Language & Literature, Psychology, Public Health, Sociology, Urban Studies|
See business in action in this diverse Dutch capital. You'll deepen your business and communications knowledge while broadening your understanding of the role the Netherlands plays in the global market by taking courses in sustainable business or contemporary television. There'll be time for excursions, too, so you can explore fascinating sites and interact with local business people.
GO ON AN EXCURSION
to another city in the Netherlands
EXPLORE DUTCH CASTLES,
beaches, fishing villages, and cities.
GET A DEEPER UNDERSTANDING
of Dutch business practices today and throughout history.
Excursions & Activities
- During the orientation, venture out into the countryside to visit an old medieval castle, a small authentic fisherman's town, or small Dutch city with great history.
- Take a trip to Rotterdam, The Hague, or Utrecht – each significant in its own right – and compare your observations to what you know of Amsterdam.
- Take a bike tour through Amsterdam's countryside.
- Relax during an outside movie night at a popular Amsterdam city beach.
- Go to a concert, play, flea market, or a special exhibition in one of Amsterdam's museums.
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Orientation – an introduction to Dutch culture, your academic program, and the city, plus practical information about living in your host city
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
|Dates / Deadlines:|