|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||Luther applicants only|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English||Minimum GPA:||2.5|
|Class Standing:||2-Sophomore, 3-Junior, 4-Senior||Housing:||Hostel, Residence Hall|
|Program Type:||Internship||Areas of Study:||Business, Communications, Economics, Engineering, European Studies, History, International Relations, Journalism, Management, Marketing, Political Science|
CIEE Global Internship programs are built just for you. All of our locations offer a wide range of internship opportunities across a diverse set of industries. When you apply, we work directly with you to find an internship that suits your unique needs and professional goals. Learn more about our personalized placement process.
WORK IN AN INTERNATIONAL HUB
of business, start-ups, politics, media, arts, theater, fashion, and much more.
DEVELOP AND EXPAND
your portfolio and networking skills in London where free professional events and workshops in every industry are available throughout the capital.
EXPLORE LONDON’S EVER CHANGING SKYLINE
from a unique sky garden at the top of the “Walkie Talkie.”
Excursions & Activities
- Play a game of cricket, England's signature sport.
- Discover the UK’s vibrant cultures and gain insight into the country’s social policies, value systems, and influence on the rest of Europe and the world.
- Take a break from the fast pace of London in the abundant green space in and around the capital, boasting eight royal parks.
- Explore the professional working world in London through organizational site visits, industry networking events, and local guest lectures.
- Take advantage of resume help and interviewing skills based on local business culture
- Explore the professional working world of London through organizational site visits, industry networking events, and guest lectures
- Participate in workshops that will help you make the most of your internship
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Orientation – an introduction to British culture, your academic program, and the city, plus practical information about living in your host city
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
|Dates / Deadlines:|