|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||Luther applicants only|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English||Minimum GPA:||2.5|
|Areas of Study:||Communications, Czech Language & Literature, Education, Film, International Relations, Internships, Journalism, Management, Marketing, Political Science, Public Relations|
CIEE Global Internship programs are built just for you! All of our locations offer a wide range of internship opportunities across a diverse set of industries. When you apply, we work directly with you to find an internship that suits your unique needs and professional goals. Learn more about our personalized placement process
Prague, home to 1.2 million and some of Europe’s most dazzling architecture offers a rich cultural life, featuring festivals, concerts, and cultural programs. Spend your summer working with leading organizations, diving into a field of interest, and expanding your professional portfolio in this breathtaking and prosperous city.
TAKE AN INTERVIEWING SKILLS WEBINAR
based on local business culture to prepare for Skype interviews with potential internship supervisors.
BE HUMBLED AND INSPIRED
by the spectacle of a 14th-century stone bridge, a hilltop castle and a lovely, lazy river – the Vltava.
VISIT THE NATIONAL GALLERY
in Prague with large collections of Czech and international paintings and works by Picasso, Monet and Van Gogh.
Excursions & Activities
- Take excursions throughout the Czech Republic and see sites of historical and cultural importance, like Prague Castle, Old Town, and the historical halls of Charles University, the oldest university in central Europe.
- Make your summer internship truly geared to your interests and skills through individual pre-placement meetings, a personalized matching process, and coaching for each student.
- Enjoy a performance at one of many concert halls, cinemas and music clubs in the city.
- Take advantage of resume help and interviewing skills based on local business culture
- Explore the professional working world of Prague through organizational site visits, industry networking events, and guest lectures
- Participate in workshops that will help you make the most of your internship
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Orientation – an introduction to Czech culture, your academic program, and the city, plus practical information about living in your host city
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
|Dates / Deadlines:|