|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||Luther applicants only|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English||Minimum GPA:||2.5|
|Program Type:||Internship||Areas of Study:||Business, Communications, Economics, Engineering, History, International Business, International Relations, International Studies, Internships, Journalism, Management, Marketing, Political Science|
CIEE Global Internship programs are built just for you! All of our locations offer a wide range of internship opportunities across a diverse set of industries. When you apply, we work directly with you to find an internship that suits your unique needs and professional goals. Learn more about our personalized placement process.
Spend your summer interning full-time in Santiago de Chile, one of the most modern cities in Latin America, with booming green industry and startup sectors and a large, dynamic financial district. A big urban metropolis surrounded by nature, Santiago is ideal for adventure sports and cultural activities such as exploring the markets, restaurants, museums, and concert halls.
WORK IN ONE OF THE LARGEST CITIES IN THE AMERICAS
home to many large corporations and international companies that choose it as their regional headquarter.
LEARN FROM A "SMART CITY"
at the forefront of the most innovative, developed renewable energy initiatives in Latin America.
LIVE IN A MODERN METROPOLIS
with the second largest railway in South America, Metro de Santiago, connects people to all points in the city, you can explore all of the districts in Santiago by just using the subway.
Excursions & Activities
- Attend weekly lectures and guided tours in important companies to better understand the works of both entrepreneurs and big international companies from different business areas.
- Experience the beauty of the Andes Mountain range with trekking activities in Cajón del Maipo.
- Explore history and the arts of Chile with cultural activities including city tour of city's landmarks and visits to museums.
- Visit green vineyards and learn why wine exportation is one of the great economic engines of the country.
- Take advantage of resume help and interviewing skills based on local business culture.
- Explore the professional working world of Santiago through organizational site visits, industry networking events, and guest lectures.
- Participate in workshops that will help you make the most of your internship.
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Pre-departure online orientation and optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
|Dates / Deadlines:|