|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||Luther applicants only|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English||Minimum GPA:||2.5|
|Class Standing:||2-Sophomore||Housing:||Residence Hall|
|Program Type:||Internship||Areas of Study:||Asian Studies, Business, Communications, Design, Economics, International Relations, Internships, Journalism, Management, Marketing, Sciences|
CIEE Global Internship programs are built just for you! All of our locations offer a wide range of internship opportunities across a diverse set of industries. When you apply, we work directly with you to find an internship that suits your unique needs and professional goals. Learn more about our personalized placement process.
Singapore combines an ultramodern skyline with the rich cultures of its past. Look forward to an exhilarating summer at a centuries-old crossroads of international trade and a dynamic gateway to Asia. The world's aspiring “City in a Garden,” Singapore has a wonderland of lush green spaces as well as a prosperous economy that embraces everything from finance and pharmaceuticals to technology and tourism.
LIVE IN THE DYNAMIC GATEWAY TO ASIA
that combines an ultramodern skyline with the rich cultures of its past.
LEARN FROM THE ISLAND CITY-STATE
that hosts Asian headquarters of many multinational corporations across a range of industry sectors, making it an exceptionally diverse business community.
WORK IN A RAPIDLY GROWING ECONOMY
that embraces everything from finance and pharmaceuticals to technology and tourism.
Excursions & Activities
- Join the locals and enjoy some water sports such as sailing, kayaking , water skiing, and scuba diving.
- Take in a symphony, an arts festival, or even an open mic night during your stay in Singapore, a “gateway between the East and West" and a center for performing arts and culture.
- Visit the world famous Singapore Zoo, nestled within the lush Mandai rainforest and home to over 300 species of mammals, birds and reptiles.
- Take advantage of resume help and interviewing skills based on local business culture
- Explore the professional working world of Singapore through organizational site visits, industry networking events, and guest lectures
- Participate in workshops that will help you make the most of your internship
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Orientation – an introduction to Singapore culture, your academic program, and the city, plus practical information about living in your host city
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
|Dates / Deadlines:|