|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||Luther applicants only|
|Lang. of Instruction:||English||Minimum GPA:||2.5|
|Class Standing:||2-Sophomore, 3-Junior, 4-Senior||Housing:||Residence Hall|
|Program Type:||Off-Campus Study||Areas of Study:||Business, Communications, Culture, Health & Human Services, Health Science, International Relations, Journalism, Literature, Media Studies, Political Science|
Study abroad this summer in London and immerse yourself in this trendy metropolis brimming with culture, fashion, architecture, history, and food. Earn credits toward your degree with coursework on British theatre, business, politics, art, media, and social science. Courses are taught at CIEE London and complemented with co-curricular activities designed to increase intercultural understanding.
DESIGN YOUR IDEAL PROGRAM
with your choice of one, two, or three four-week sessions.
BROADEN YOUR VIEW OF THE UK
with a day trip to locations like Oxford, Brighton, or Cambridge
Excursions & Activities
- Get to know London with regular outings and activities like: exploring museums, markets, and iconic sites like Buckingham Palace, St. Paul's Cathedral, and Greenwich Observatory.
- Take a break from the city’s fast pace in one of many green spaces in and around the capital.
- Explore a historic location outside London on a day trip. Previous day trips have included: Bath, Oxford, Cambridge, or Canterbury.
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Orientation – an introduction to British culture, your academic program, and the city, plus practical information about living in your host city
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Overnight excursions
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
|Dates / Deadlines:|